Although there are currently no government restrictions in place, we will be working very hard to keep our Everyman cast, team and audiences safe during this time. Please be mindful of this and remain as safe as possible.
– We encourage audience members to take a lateral flow test before the performance and only attend if you test negative and/or have no symptoms.
– If you test positive for Covid-19, please do not attend the show. Your ticket can be transferred to another performance, but we can’t offer refunds.
– Face coverings are no longer required by law. However, the government still recommends that people continue to wear face coverings in crowded, enclosed spaces to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.
– There will be hand sanitising points around the theatre, please use these when needed.
– This performance takes place in The Fleapit, indoors. All spaces will be well ventilated.
– If you are still cautious about attending, we recommend booking a whole booth and therefore not mixing with other audience members.
Up to 7 people can sit per booth.
We will be abiding by government COVID-19 guidelines. At the time of writing this, there are no COVID-19 restrictions, so you may sit with whomever you are comfortable with in a booth. This may be updated if restrictions are changed in the future.
7 people per booth is the maximum. You can also buy individual seats, but please be aware that you will be sharing a booth with other audience members.
Everyman is an adult show! It contains some strong language and challenging themes, so we recommend 15+ years.
Yes! You can grab a drink and drink it throughout the show. There will be no interval, but you are free to move in and out of your booth as you choose.
Food will be available at most venues – please check the venue pages for more information or follow us on social media for the latest info on food and drink.