This winter, we’re offering a relaxed performance of TREASURE ISLAND on Friday 3rd January at 2.30pm.
It’s perfect for anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed performance environment – including those with an autism spectrum condition or learning disability.
• The lights in the audience will be slightly up so that it’s not too dark
• You can make noise during the show
• You can come and go as you please
• If you need a break there will be a chill out area in the foyer
• Small changes to the lights and sound (such as taking out strobes lights) so that the performance is more accessible if you have sensory sensitivities.
Please note there still may be bangs and loud noises as part of the performance; please contact the box office if you have any questions on 01326 211222