This winter, we’re offering a relaxed performance of TREASURE ISLAND on Friday 3rd January at 2.30pm.
A Relaxed Performance is suitable for anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed performance environment – including those with an autism spectrum condition or learning disability.
• The lights in the audience will be slightly up so that it’s not too dark
• You can make noise during the show
• You can come and go as you please
• If you need a break there will be a chill out area in the foyer
• Small changes to the lights and sound so that the performance is more accessible if you have sensory sensitivities.
However – this is a show about pirates so please note there are lots of realistic sword & gun fighting action scenes and the performance may still contain bangs and loud noises.
If loud noises are a concern for you or any of your group, please do come prepared and bring your own ear defenders or ask at the box office on arrival at the venue as there may be some available to borrow.
How long is the show? Running Time Approx: 2 hours 15 minutes plus interval
Please contact Princess Pavilion box office if you have any questions on 01326 211222